- - - picture: Hot Soccer Girls Photos 2012 - -

sleep

abc

Saturday, March 31, 2012

Hot Soccer Girls Photos 2012


As my fan base of 10 people have noticed, I haven't been blogging lately. I got busy at work. However with the world cup coming, and with me living in South Dakota where the only sport is shooting bears and milking cows, I need to talk football.

With the World Cup coming in just ten days (I can't believe it!), I will be talking football here, real football with football-horny people who appreciate football.
I'll randomly discuss different teams from different groups before the kick-off on June 11th. Feel free to give me your comments and completely offend players, countries, ethnicities and cultural backgrounds. We need your valuable input based on mere fanaticism in order to make this world a better place
It is that time of week again … Hump Day! Our crazy interns, who are HUGE soccer fans, have made it their mission to convince the founders of The Sports Union to put aside their general hate of futbol – that is how real soccer fans refer to the sport – and adopt a love for game. With nothing but a limitless internet and a whole lot of caffeine – and probably a whole lot of illegal substances – the interns set out on this mission much like the college man-athletes from the University of Utah.
 Hot Soccer Girls
  Hot Soccer Girls
  Hot Soccer Girls
  Hot Soccer Girls
  Hot Soccer Girls
  Hot Soccer Girls
  Hot Soccer Girls
  Hot Soccer Girls
  Hot Soccer Girls
  Hot Soccer Girls
  Hot Soccer Girls
 Hot Soccer Girls

No comments:

Post a Comment

-