- - - picture: Christmas card - -

sleep

abc

Sunday, December 4, 2011

Christmas card

Christmas card Club - Chris's challenge


Hi there all. Its been a very very busy and stressful week for my Aunt and I. My Grandma is in hospital with damage to a 20 year old hip replacement. Theatre is the only option which is scheduled Tuesday. She is 93 and has a heart that beats irregularly ............ its going to be a tough day Tuesday hoping she gets through it.

Anyway I did manage to make a card, it wasn't what I set out to do !!! I just couldn't concentrate and then my printer decided to start doing weird things !!! Great that's all I need, I had to buy a new freezer this week (just as I was preparing things for the freezer for Xmas !!! ), the car has got damaged, Gran in hospital ................ I could so do with a Gin & tonic !!! No I know I cant with baby !!!!

The image is a Tatty teddy one and I borrowed my wonderful Aunts bauble nesties. I glittered up the image and made the bauble look like it was hanging. I used my Marianne Star dies again to make tho beautiful embellies !!! I just love them !!! I added glitter along the edges of the outer bauble and papers to give that sparkle !!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

-