- - - picture: verity animal -Puma.Kitten. - -

sleep

abc

Thursday, December 1, 2011

verity animal -Puma.Kitten.

About Me

My Photo
I love animals. When topic of choice is free I will find a way to relate animals :) I'm not very good at any sports so I choose running. Yet I fail at that to, I don't run fast, can never stick to a work-out plan, and I find a way to trip over nothing and hurt myself. I do stupid stuff like trying to jump over trashcans when i'm in especially good moods, it's like i'm high flyin' then I do something stupid and fall from the sky. I think think think a little too much, sometimes it makes me hard to understand and can get me in trouble when I share my thoughts. I like to keep quite but around the right people it's amazing how happy and high like I get. My friends bring out the best in me, the true me

No comments:

Post a Comment

-