- - - picture: verity cards - -

sleep

abc

Sunday, December 4, 2011

verity cards

Birthday Recipe Shaped Easel card



Well ............ I have been laid in bed flat on my back for the last few days but today I sat in the chair with my card things on my knee and put together the bits I had ready to make these cards. I just needed something to do !!!! I had cut out the cards on my Grand Calibur using the Go-Kreate XXL dies ........... now I just NEED !!! the new Go-Greate nestable ones that match !!!

Its a friends birthday in the USA this week and I made this card for her. It is a LOTV image and recipe sentiment. The tag is a Doohickey tag, flowers from Wild Orchids and papers from Nitwits.

I have entered this into the following:
Allsorts Challenge - Free and Easy
Try it Tuesday - Flower power
Ruby's Rainbow - Anything Goes
Penny's Paper - Happy Birthday



I liked this design so much I made another birthday one in lilac and a couple of friendship cards; all use LOTV images. The last friendship card (last posting) was made for my friend in the USA, just as a hello, before I could post it I got an email saying how she may be out of a job this week ................ how strange we do things for someone just when they need it without knowing !!! Anyways I thought I would have a few ready as you just never know when you might need them !

Hope you like them too, Happy crafting !!!!




















Well I thought I would make a card that wasn't for Xmas !!! I made 4 Xmas cards today,
all like the one below but I felt the need for something different !!!!

I thought I would send this to my good friend in the USA as I know she loves my cards and when I called to wish her happy 4th July I couldn't get her :( Don't want her thinking I forgot her !

This is a LOTV image, the recipe is a LOTV stamp, sorry ladies I took my craft knife to it and cut the frame off so I could get it on the tag !!! The tag is a Doohickey die. Flowers from Wild Orchid Crafts ! Papers are nitwits.

Hope you like it !!

I have entered this into the following challenges:
Sentimental Sundays - Anything goes
Party time Tuesdays - Square Cards

I got this image from Amy Ashers, it is designed by Card Buddy's. Its actually a plate design card but I decided to make it as a square card.

This is the first decoupage card I have made in a while but it was great fun doing it again. Not sure who is going to get this ............... we have a male family members birthday today but I cant really give him this !!! hehe !!! ah well a bought one for him today I am afraid !

Flowers and heart pins as usual from Wild Orchid Crafts, butterflies from The Range, greeting stamp from Lotv !!!

So nice to finally get a card made again !!!


I entered this into Totally Gorjus challenge - flowers, Joyful Stamper - anything goes,Papertake Weekly - anything goes




Oh, Ok ............... seems as though wedding fever is reaching everywhere !!!! So Igave in and agreed Caitlyn can watch it on tv so I guess its in my mind which is why when I sat down to make a friendship card I came up with this !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Mmm !!!! Maybe I will do that tomorrow ........... on Grandma duty Fri and Sat so not much chance then !!! Bless her !



I got out my grand calibur and cut the fancy shaped card, the paper is wrapping paper from Tesco !! Dont know anyone getting married myself yet but I guess I can co-ordinate wrapping paper for a gift with the card when I do !!! Trusty flowers all glittered up and some pearls I got at such a bargain price from NEC !! 6 packs for a tenner !! 100 in a pack !!! BARGAIN !!


Thought I would enter it into the following challenges:
Craftyourpassion - Show us your layers
Shelly's Images - Show us what you've got
Diecut Dreams - Wedding
Delicious Doodles - Anything goes
Sparkles for fun - anything goes



Hi there everyone !!! Well it was so nice to sit at my desk yesterday and make a card ! I havent been able to just spend time making and playing properly for a while ......... well ok at least a week !!! hehe !!!





Keryn set the challenge this time and she provided a table for us to choose one thing out of each column. I chose poinsettia, red and ribbon to make my card from. The card is cut using a Marianne Die, LOTV image and sentiment, poinsettias from Wild Orchid crafts and I used a Martha Stewart puch for the holly. Out came the glitter glue and Bob's your uncle !!! Well actually he's not but he is my cousin !! Thanks Keryn for a great challenge I really enjoyed it. Go see the other ladies creations, you can see the gang listed on my sidebar !



The next challenge is set by Sylvie and its to use pink !!! Lovely !!! I just love the cards I have seen in the past for Christmas using pink and one other colour of our choice plus white ! So thinking cap on me reckons !!!



I am entering this into A spoonful of sugar - Lets celebrate
Delicious Doodles
- anything goes


Happy Easter everyone !!! I'm off to hide the eggs in the garden !!!
Phew its been a busy week !!! I finally got to make a quicky card ............ roll on school starting again !!! hehe !!! Well I just love this die from Marianne. I folded a piece of card over in half and cut the die so it didnt cut the whole part of the outer pattern on one round, then cut two more so the the embbosing showed on the front and the base niceley !! I just love the effect it gives as a card !!! The image is LOTV which I glittered up and stamped ticket from Whimsy Stamps. Not sure who its for yet but you never know !!! I am entering it into Papertake weekly where there has to be a dimension to your project !!

No comments:

Post a Comment

-