- - - picture: broken dam - -

sleep

abc

Thursday, December 1, 2011

broken dam



It's been so long since I've posted anything I'm afraid I've forgotten how. Life has been busy, yet boring, for me as of late. My life is full of drama that I've taken no part in as nothing but an angry bystander. Everything continues to pile up on me and I wonder how much more weight I must bear before I bend and break. I just keep praying that the situation will work itself out. I feel as if my heart is draining itself of all feeling. I'm becoming a shell with nothing but anger and bitterness. I don't know what to make of it. I try to stop it, but the anger swells and burst from me like water from a broken dam. I'm becoming my own worst enemy. God help me, what will happen when something truly horrible bursts from my lips? I'm going to get myself a good beating soon and I know it, but I still can't control myself.


No comments:

Post a Comment

-