- - - picture: Forever Friends, New baby - -

sleep

abc

Sunday, December 4, 2011

Forever Friends, New baby

Mistletoe Kisses - Christmas card club card



Hi there all, its time for another card for the Christmas card gang !!! This time our challenge was set by Sylvie. She challenged us to make a card with mistletoe on !! Mmm ...... I searched through my things and didn't find much so I chose this forever Friends image. Great challenge thanks Sylvie, now my craft room needs a tidy to put back all my things for looking for something with mistletoe on !!! hehe !!!

Of course I got the glitter out and glittered up the hat, and tree and star !!! Blinged the snowflakes (Martha Stewart punches) and used a tag stamp from I think Whimsey Stamps !

Our next challenge is set by Margaret to use only white and some glitter .............. yikes I have no idea !!! NEVER made an all white card before so it sure is going to be a challenge !!! Go check out the other ladies great cards they are on my sidebar !!! If anyone fancies joining our group of gals then email anyone of us !!

I am entering this into the challenge:
Divas by Design - Christmas in August
Mami doodles - Shaped card

Hope you like it !!!

Saturday, July 16, 2011

Pinky's Christmas Card Club Challenge Card


Hi there all !!! Can you believe it two weeks have already passed and its time for our Christmas card club card again !!!! This time Pinky set the challenge, a teddy on your card !!! So ........... of course I set to work using my Forever Friends images !!!!! I have to say it was hard to choose the image tho, there are so many cute ones !!!!

I had been looking at various challenge sites and saw a few cards made using the Grand Calibur making apetures ............... so I thought I would have a go too and got out my Go-Kreate dies once more !!!!!! It was much easier than it looks and a little different !

I used Martha Stewart's snowflake punch with gems added for pazzaz and glittered up the image to make it snowy.

Hope you like it !!! Sorry the pics aren't very good I am struggling with my back again and sneaked out of bed to take these !!!!!! hehe thankfully my partner doesn't look on my blog too often !!!! hehe !!!

I am entering into the following challenges with it :
2 sisters Challenge blog - Christmas in July
Craft Us Crazy - Christmas in July
Forever Friends - Not square


I made this card as an Easter card for the FF fortnightly challenge following a sketch. I added a few bits of bling, ribbon and glitter and voila !!


Hope you are all enjoing the holidays and the sunshine !!!

Not sure who's going to get this card yet ................. hope they like it !
Well ............ as I made the twisted easel the other day I thought I would have a go at a double easel card !!! Wow !!! What an amazing effect !!




My cousin is expecting a baby in June so I thought I would make a 'its a girl' card as I have a boy one ready ............ you know odds are she would have a girl if I only had a boy card made !!!!


I have entered this into theForever Friends monthly challenge, check out the great cards there !


I found the words off the internet and printed them off on the laptop, flowers are from Wild Orchid Crafts glittered up, the paper is Papermania and I used a Forever Friends Decoupage.

My partner as I finished this was just shouting wow to my easter card and how clever the twist is, so of course I had to put this under his nose !!! He was amazed at the effect us ladies get with our cards bless him !!

Hope you like it I have taken various pictures of different angles as itsnot do easy to photograph !!!!!! And no I couldn't resist
the flowers !!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

-