- - - picture: Forever Friends, New baby - -

sleep

abc

Sunday, December 4, 2011

Forever Friends, New baby

Forever Friends Blog Candy

Hi there over at Forever Friends Challenge blog they are having acandy draw, here are the rules you have to follow.
* You have to be a follower,

* Create a card using a Forever Friends image,

* Leave a comment and link to your card,

* Closes End of March and drawn 1st April !!!!

Have a go and join in the fun !!


Here is my card, I got side tracked today from what I was supposed to be doing and made this Baby card !!! I used my Grand Calibur and dies to make the card, papers by Nitwits. I am so looking forward to the rest of my craft things being shipped home from the USA as I have stacks of papers I can't use at the moment !!! Argghhhhhh, oh well soon I hope !!! Flowers are from Wild Orchid Crafts, the punch is new one I got at the NEC on Thursday, Martha Stewart !!


I really loved making this ! My cousin is expecting so maybe she will have a boy .................... !!!! hehe !!! Have a great Saturday !!



First of all I would like to say hello to those of you who have just joined me !!! Thank you for popping in to see my creations. I love blog hopping and seeing what great work we all do !!


This months challenge over at the Forever Friends Challenge blog is NO DESIGN PAPERS !!! What a fantastic challenge !! I hadn't realised until I saw this just how much I have come to rely on patterened papers !! So .............. I chose a design off my Forever Friends CD and printed it off. I used a Martha Stewart punch across the middle and got out my glitzy butterflies I found at The Range. The flowers are from K&Company called Wild Raspberry. The Sentiment I also found at The Range by Anita's; 6 in a pack for 25p !!!! BARGAIN !!!


I just love the clean look and no papers really allow the glitz of the butterflies and flowers to pop !! Hope you like it too, this may just end up as my Grandmas Mothers Day card !

No comments:

Post a Comment

-